Friday 1 March 2013

Steve Balaam - Big Ant Video


 Made contact with Steve Balaam via the phone regarding a collaboration between myself and Big Ant Videos entailing myself creating and placing the sound to one of their videos. Had a discussion about what I was looking for in a video including my interest in placing binaural audio to a piece of film appropriate to exemplify such techniques to which the use of a 3D piece of film was mentioned. Since the initial phone conversation there has been further discussion about the possibility of a film being provided. However, subsequent discussions have caused me to come to the conclusion that due to time constraints with deadlines, planning for the project, and the busy schedule for Steve at Big Ant Video, it is unrealistic to press on with the collaboration.